The Chairperson is the Chief Executive Officer. The Chairperson is appointed by order of the Governor in Council and has supervision over and direction of the work and staff of the CRCC.
The Vice-chairperson of the CRCC, a Governor-in-Council appointee, assists and supports the Chairperson. The Vice-Chairperson may be called upon to undertake special projects.
The Chairperson may have a complement of full or part-time members who may be assigned to conduct hearings.
Reporting directly to the Chairperson are:
- Chief Financial Officer and Senior Director, Corporate Services
- Director, Complaint Intake
- Director, Research, Policy and Strategic Investigations
- Director, Strategic Communications and Outreach
- Executive Assistant
- General Counsel
- Senior Counsel and Director, Reviews
- Date modified: